This is a guide about how to add Vialog to your Learning Management System, Virtual Learning Environment or any tool used by your university.
- Have educator access to the Learning Management System / Virtual Learning Environment
- Create your Vialog video discussion on the Vialog Dashboard
- Log into your Moodle account, go to your course page and switch to Edit Mode.
2. Select "Add an activity or resource"
3. Select "Label".
4. Click the "↧" symbol to show all options and then click on the "</>" symbol.
5. Open your Vialog Dashboard in another browser tab. Go to the Discussion Settings of the Vialog you want to embed on your Moodle course. Click the big red button.
6. Go back to Moodle. Select all the text that is currently there...